CCI Jamaica's free newsletter sent electronically to members and interested parties. Click here to join our mailing list (link to contact form).
Download sample E-News (link to download)
Add zip to your program with fresh ideas from Program Pointers designed to stir your imagination, spark camper's interest, and make the most of the camp setting.
• Ice Breakers/Get Acquainted
• Discovery Walks & Trails
• Rainy Day Rescue
• Are We Cool & Wet Yet?
• Impromptu Dramatic Fun
• Nocturnal Discovery Hike
o Members - $50 each
o Non-members - $70
These 4-page monographs targeting specific topics of interest to camping leaders are filled with helpful ideas and resources and provide a solid biblical perspective for current issues facing today's campers.
Age Group Characteristics, Key to Understanding Kids
- Counseling At-Risk Youth
- Five Values of Christian Camping
- How to Lead Small Group Bible Studies with Campers
- How to Share the Good News with Campers
- Seven Keys to Understanding Child Abuse
- Seven Steps for Effective Retreats
- The Counselor's Role in Camper Discipline
- The Counselor's Role in Camper Follow Up
- Understanding the Essentials of Spiritual Warfare
- Understanding the Way Campers Learn
- Using the Outdoor Setting to Communicate Spiritual Truths
- Members - $50 each
- Non-members - $70
- Christian Camping Today – A Complete Handbook for the Short-Term Staff by Lloyd Mattson
- Members - $500
- Non-members - $600
- The Christian Camp Counselor - Becoming a Camp Counselor After God's Own Heart by Jim Badke
- Members - $800
- Non-members - $900